Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So today was on off day...stay with me and I'm sure we'll have a few hundred more...


Today was one of those days that I couldn't help but wonder, "If I leave my sunglasses on all day, do you think anyone will know I'm crying?"
The future is a scary thing...especially when you're trying to plan one for more than just yourself. You see, I fell in love. When that happens, all the things you had planned go out the window. Sometimes for the best, sometimes not, but always unexpected.
I'm one of those girls that likes to have a plan. I like to know where I'm going and what I'm doing. I've never been one to fly too far by the seat of my pants.
Apartments, jobs, grades, parents, boyfriends, roommates...sometimes I wish it was just plain ol' me. But really...what fun would that be?
Life sure ain't easy and it ain't always fun, but you do what you can and hope for the best. Sometimes, that's just all right by me.

No comments: